TAKE ONE (IT’S FREE) 😉


[FREE GUIDE]
To Using The V.P.C. Method

Gain more control of your company and create trust 5x faster, using our signature V.P.C. Method (here’s how)…

The What, Why & How About Pixels and Retargeting

The What, Why & How About Pixels and Retargeting

Have you heard of the term, "retargeting" before?

The actual definition according to Google reads:

"Behavioral retargeting (also known as behavioral remarketing, or simply,retargeting) is a form of online targeted advertising by which online advertising is targeted to consumers based on their previous Internet actions."

And, in 'real talk', that's when...

someone visits a specific page (your website, blog article, sales or landing page) but doesn't take the intended action (subscribe, view/read, purchase, etc); the pixel - specifically, the Facebook pixel - placed on that page would then essentially 'mark' that person, allowing you to find your viewers on other sites to place your initial offer back in front of them. 

It looks a bit like this:

IS THIS EFFECTIVE?

Absolutely! 

When you start to build your email list you'll find many ways to get in front of each person. Since the majority of emails open rates are in the 20%-30% range, most business owners miss out on the other 70%. 

How do you capture that large percentage of your audience if you don't ever know they were even there?

You have to install a pixel - and I'll show you how - but first we have to know the purpose of the pixel. 

THE PURPOSE OF A PIXEL

  • Measure cross-device conversions: See how your customers are moving between devices before they convert to a lead or paying customer.

  • Optimize delivery to people likely to take action: Ensure your ads are being seen by people most likely to take the action you want them to take, like purchase a product or fill out a form.

  • Automatically build audiences for website visitors to be retargeted: Create Custom Audiences for people who take specific actions on your website, such as visited a product page, added to or abandoned their cart or purchased a product.

  • Create Lookalike Audiences: Find more people who similar to your best customers but may not have been in your primary target audience initially.

  • Run dynamic product ads: Create relevant and timely ads on Facebook based on the products people have visited on your website.

  • Access Audience Insights: Get rich insights about the people who visit your website.

Ah, the power of retargeting! All you have to do is follow the steps listed and you'll be on your way to tracking your audience and following up like a champ! 

Steps to install your pixel to your website:

  1. Go to your Facebook Pixel tab in Ads Manager.
  2. Click Actions > View Pixel Code.
  3. Click the code to highlight it.
  4. Right-click and select Copy or use Ctrl+C/Cmd+C.
  5. Click Done.
  6. Go to your website's HTML and paste the code in the Header section of the home page

To check if it's done correctly, use the Facebook Pixel Helper tool. You can download that tool here. 

Once installed correctly, you are now able to begin retargeting to those people who visit your site but simply forgot to take action.  ;) 

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

As far as the what, the why and the how of retargeting pixels go, that's a wrap! 

A Quick Recap:

  • WHAT a retargeting pixel is, is a simple piece of code that's added onto your site page - website, blog, sales or landing page, etc.
  • WHY use a retargeting pixel? Because it allows you to maximize on the otherwise lost 70% of your audience, bringing more sales back into your business.
  • HOW you add a Facebook retargeting pixel is by following the super simple steps outlined for you above, and then using the information it provides to better tailor your offers to your audience.

If you have any questions about how to create offers that your audience will actually want to buy, or how to find your your target market just visit this page and set up a the best time for us to get together.

I'll spend 75 minutes with you, personally showing you how to create the perfect offer and how to start retargeting with new offers. All you have to do is click here and share a little about your business and goals so when we get together, we can jump right into the 'meat and potatoes'.

I only offer (5) five of these FREE sessions per week, so claim your spot before they're all booked.

Oh, did I mention that we'll also cover how to build out dynamic follow-up campaigns that will attract more sales than ever before? 

Living to Serve, 
Brandon Northwick

P.S. - Hey, if you found value in today's article, be sure to add your thoughts to the comments below. Or share the article, you could do that too; I wouldn't mind.  :)

3 Vices That Are Killing Your Sales Process

3 Vices That Are Killing Your Sales Process

The #1 Myth to Building a Lasting Business, Busted WIDE Open!

The #1 Myth to Building a Lasting Business, Busted WIDE Open!